- We offer single plow operations up to state DOT sized operations.
Extremely durable material outlasts rubber and cheaper grades of urethane.
Polyurethane Snow Plow Blades
- Will not damage roadway markings, reflectors or cobblestone.
- Hard enough to break up packed snow and ice yet soft enough to provide a squeegee clean surface on roads or runways full of slush.
- Available sizes: 6”, 8”, 10”, 12” high x 1”, 1-1/2" or 2” thick. Standard lengths up to 144" long; longer lengths and different thicknesses available.
- Available with mounting slots (3/4” x 3-3/8”) or blank
- Resists tearing and chunking, produces low frictional forces and reduced drag.
- Urethane snow plow blades flex to absorb impacts and ride-over raised road obstacles, such as manhole covers, thereby reducing impact shock to both drivers and plowing equipment.
- Reversible design provides two useable wear edges for double the life.
- Urethane snow plow blade is flexible down to -30° C.
- The Surface Saver Blades produce less friction than rubber blades, allowing higher snow plow speeds.
Plowing airport runways, city streets, and parking lots provides unique challenges to winter maintenance professionals. The need to keep these surfaces clear of snow and ice must be balanced against the desire to minimize damage to the road surface and raised obstacles such as runway lights, reflectors, and manhole covers. The Surface Saver Snow Plow Blades are stiff enough to break through frozen snow and ice, yet flexible enough to absorb impacts with raised road hazards. Since the blade is helping to absorb the impact forces, plow driver safety is improved and equipment stress is reduced. Please review the features listed below. It’s easy to see that The Surface Saver Snow Plow Blades can help you to handle winter’s worst.